We are out of school next week for Spring Break. Students will return to school on Tuesday, April 5th.
Congratulations to everyone on an incredible exhibition night! It was awesome to see the students bring all of their classes and project work together and present out so knowledgeably about their creations.
Have any feedback about exhibition? Give us the details using this online form: http://goo.gl/forms/VKPBo8JsaE
11th Grade Family College Counselor Meetings
11th grade families, if you have not, please sign-up for a time to meet with Brittany to discuss college and after high school planning. Most of you have already signed up – thank you!
Do you like dogs? Do you like updating websites? Do you want volunteer experience? Then this volunteer job is for you. Check out the volunteer description, and talk to Brittany if you are interested.
Summer Student internships!
Develop your resume, college application, and real world skills through a summer internship!
Apply for a summer internship through the Da Vinci Schools Real World Learning website at www.dvrealworldlearning.com. Search for internships that suit your interests, and send a resume and cover letter outlining your skills and qualifications for the position to Natasha Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22nd 2016.
- Must be 16+ by start of internship
- Must be a rising junior or senior for summer internships
- Must be eligible for a work permit – this means you have no I’s and fewer than 10 tardies per class
- Students are responsible for own transportation to and from the internship
- Students will be required to attend an internship orientation prior to beginning the position, submit weekly reflections, timesheets, and complete a final self-evaluation
- Cover letter and resume due by April 22, 2016
How to apply
- Apply for internships (except ones that have their own formal application process as indicated on the website) by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Cover letter should state the internship you are applying for, why you are interested, and your unique qualifications/skills
We’ll see you next year on the courts students! By then we will have recovered from expending so much energy this morning.