CANNED FOOD DRIVE
- From November 5 – 16, DVC’s Senior Committee is hosting a canned food drive for a local organization, Food Pantry LAX. This organization serves our local communities and provides them with a Thanksgiving meal this holiday season. This drive will also be a friendly advisory competition! The advisories with the most cans brought and the highest participation rate will be granted Advisory Olympic points and a donut party!
- To donate, send the canned goods with your child for their advisory teacher. Please make sure your child’s and advisory teacher’s name is on the bag or on the cans. You can also drop off the labeled donations at Exhibition, Thursday, November 15.
- Finally, we are in need of parent volunteers to transport the donations the morning of Friday, November 16. If you are interested, please contact Deepti Reim, Senior Committee Advisor at email@example.com.
SENIOR CLASS FRIENDSGIVING
- Senior parents! On Friday, November 16th, all members of the Class of 2019 are invited to a “Friendsgiving” potluck on the senior class patio (Rob’s room), hosted by Senior Committee. Seniors should sign up to bring a food item on the sign-up genius linked below. Please bring the food items that morning.
- Potluck Signup Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e45aaa923a3fa7-friendsgiving