Classes will resume Tuesday, April 10th. Check below for events and announcements for when we return from break.
Enjoy your Spring Break!!!!
- Please click on Week 29 Athletics Flyer to view upcoming games
- Parents who are interested in joining the DVC WASC Committee please head here to learn more/Sign up
- Summer is approaching and it is good idea to start looking at different summer opportunities that can help build your college applications and offer you first hand experience in college environments and learning college level curriculum.
Please click 2018 Summer Programs to view a description on the different summer programs.
WHEN: April 16, 2018 from 9am – 3pmWHERE: Multi-Purpose RoomSign up at https://tinyurl.com/BloodDriveSpring2018
MUST be 16 or older to donate. If student is 16 years old, a consent form is required and can be picked up from DVC Leadership.
- Grad Nite Tickets Deadline: April 10th, payment $150, and payment can be made to Jackie via cash, check or credit card (for an additional fee)
- Coffee With the Principal April 17th at 8:00 am
- Sophomore Night: Brittany will be hosting a Sophomore Night on April 23rd at 5:30 p.m.
- Optional Senior Family Meetings April 10th-13th
Brittany will be holding senior family optional meetings to discuss college and post secondary plans. Please click on the link below to sign up for a scheduled time
- PD Day NO SCHOOL
- Girls’ JV Softball Home vs. Mary Star of the Sea
- Boys’ Volleyball Home vs. Ambassador
- Boys’ Baseball Home vs. Animo Leadership
- Boys’ Baseball Home vs. Shalhevet
- Boys’ JV Volleyball Home vs. Ambassador
Boys’ Baseball Home vs. Animo Leadership
DVC Students and Parents,
This is a reminder that the large gray building next to ours and its parking lot are private property, and our students should not be walking/riding/skating through it on their way to or from school. Also, students should not be dropped off or picked up by parents or Uber drivers in their parking lot. Please be respectful of their private property so that we can maintain the good reputation and relationship that we have with them!