Please see opportunity below for a college admissions planning event at Loyola Marymount University:
Loyola Marymount University is preparing for a brand-new initiative on campus that will give interested students the opportunity to learn more about the LMU community and to receive the support they need to navigate the college application process.
The LMU College Admission Planning (CAP) workshop is designed to empower first generation and underrepresented students in taking the first step of their higher education journeys by providing key insights into the nuances of the admission process. By attending this workshop, students will explore the following topics:
- How to fill out the application
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- Understanding the application review process with hands-on case studies
- How our Career and Professional Development office can help them jump-start their professional careers
- Attending a campus tour & resource fair
The CAP workshop is scheduled for Saturday, November 9, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please RSVP at https://engage.lmu.edu/register/CAP2019 by Friday, November 1.
LMU looks forward to welcoming you to their community. Should you or your students have any questions, please contact Evelyn Fajardo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!