Wellness Together School Mental Health is excited to announce Mind Out Loud, a free online event for STUDENTS, in partnership with the San Diego County Office of Education and the California Department of Education.
Students join together for a three-day virtual experience to:
- Connect with their peers across California
- Hear from engaging speakers to be equipped with practical tools for wellness
- Increase mental health awareness and advocacy for themselves and their friends
- Learn about suicide prevention
- Reduce stigma around mental health
When: Tuesday, May 4-6, 2021
Where: Online Virtual Event
To register, click here.
For more information visit: https://mindoutloud.org