As you may have noticed, during scheduled POL days we have experienced more of a backup on Douglas St. and El Segundo Blvd. This is due to all 3 schools having shared start and end times for each POL session. To help alleviate this, we suggest the following:
- avoiding the left-hand turn from Douglas into campus and instead approaching on Douglas from the north (for instance, from Imperial) to make a right-hand turn onto campus
- dropping off your students earlier in the morning (the MPR and our floor will be open to students at 7:30 the rest of the week)
- picking up your students later in the day
- encouraging your students to use public transportation
- having students walk, ride bikes, skateboards, scooters, etc. to campus
We will also not be marking students tardy until 8:30.
We will remedy this next semester, but in the short term very much appreciate your patience and support these last few days!