For information regarding next week’s games please click: Week 31 Athletics Flyer
- JUST 10 DAYS LEFT TO DONATE TO DA VINCI!
Make a gift or pledge by April 30 at midnight and your gift will be DOUBLED.
Give at https://davincischools.networkforgood.com or download a printable donation/pledge card.
All pledges must be paid by June 30, 2018 to be eligible for the match.
Yes, Match My Gift
We are deeply grateful to the 234 donors who have already donated, as well as to our industry partners — Belkin, Northrop Grumman, Gensler, 72andSunny, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Balfour Beatty, and Continental Development — who have made this matching challenge possible. We thank you!
Don’t be mistaken. Although the target of this class is to prepare you for oral interviews (summer jobs, anyone?), it is also an excellent class for those of us who need a bit of practice of responding to questions and speaking on our feet in general. Please sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054eafa729a6f94-killing
- PARENT SOPHOMORE NIGHT: Please view Sophomore Night for information
- 11th Grade Upcoming Events: Please click Junior Events
- Summer is approaching! Start looking for ways to get involved in different programs and internships, it’s a great way to boost your college applications!
Please click 2018 Summer Programs to view a description on the different summer programs.
- Sophomore Parent Night at 5:30 pm
- Girls’ Softball Home vs. Environmental Charter
- Boys’ Volleyball Home vs. Summit View
- Girls’ JV Softball Away vs. El Segundo F/S
- NACAC College Fair for all 10th and 11th graders
- Boys’ Volleyball Home vs. Capistrano Valley Christian