PROJECT CONSULTANCY SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Apply for a Remote Internship this Summer!
- What is it? Students will work with a team of other Da Vinci students and corporate mentors on several real projects aligned to employer and industry needs alongside CoLabL Talent Accelerator. Please review the below documents for more information:
- How do I apply?
- Apply by JUNE 1st at 5pm
- Apply online here: https://forms.gle/FcMRTvcFrckMeWYS7
- You’ll need:
- An updated resume, saved in PDF form as “firstname_lastname_resume”
- Your cumulative GPA from PowerSchool
- A maximum one page essay describing why you would like to participate, saved in PDF form as “firstname_lastname_essay”
- You’ll need:
- Students will be informed of selection by June 8th at 5pm
- Dates: The project consultancies will run from July 6th-August 14th.
- They will be 100% remote
- Hours: There will be 5-10 hours/week of work. Students will work on 3 individual projects and 2 team projects during the internship.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all grade levels, but students are expected to communicate with industry partners and Natasha independent of parents/guardian. Students are expected to communicate promptly and professionally via email.
- SUMMER SCHOOL CREDIT: You will have the opportunity to earn 5 summer school credits for participating. It will reflect on your transcript as “Summer Internship Program”.
Need help with a resume?
Check out these resources below and feel free to share your resume with Natasha via Google Docs for feedback.
Questions or Concerns?
Reach out to Natasha Morrison, Dir. of Real World Learning, at email@example.com