Kayne Scholars Information session
- Are you planning on attending a California State or University of California college in 2019?
- Are you interested in receiving additional scholarship money, in addition to your Pell grant, Cal Grant and other university money that will help you pay for books, fees, emergency funds, supplies, transportation,etc.?
- Are you planning on majoring in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) or business related field (including Sociology or Psychology) and have a minimum 3.0 GPA?
- Are you a first generation student?
- Would you like to participate in a program that will provide with an advisor to help you navigate classes and resources on campus?
- Would you like to participate in a program that will provide you with a mentor who will help you find a paid internship/job in your field of study while in college?
If you answered yes to at least the first four of these questions, then the Kayne Scholars program may be for you! If you’re eligible (criteria attached based on GPA, financial eligibility, major and other criteria), please come to the Kayne Scholars information session at DaVinci Schools. If you’re not sure if you’re eligible , come to hear more about it and ask questions.
Ms. KGB will be here to provide information on how to apply and will answer your questions about the program.
When: Friday, September 21, 2018 from 10am-11am
Where: DaVinci Schools Multipurpose room
Who: Graduating seniors and parent and counselors who are seeking information about the program.
If you’d like more information, please refer to KS C5 Eligibility