El Camino College Dual Enrollment Classes Start Today!
Things to keep in mind:
- All classes are asynchronous classes.
- To access your classes, you will need to login to myECC and access CANVAS.
- If you cannot access myECC, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, DOB, and El Camino college student ID number.
- If you cannot access the class on CANVAS, El Camino college is working on manually registering you. To inquire about the status of your enrollment please email, email@example.com and include your name, DOB, and El Camino college student ID number.
- Email your professor to notify them:
|Class||Professor Name and Email|
|Environmental Aspects of Biology||Travis Ramp
|Introduction to Business||Demoner, G.
|The Chicano in Contemporary United States Society
|Governments of the United States and California
- Da Vinci Schools will provide you with the textbook; we are currently waiting for books to arrive. As soon as they do, we will notify you.
- Attendance is completed by El Camino College and students will need to comply with the El Camino College attendance policy. For more information: https://www.elcamino.edu/admissions/attendance.aspx
- Important Dates to Remember:
|Weekday Classes Begin||Tuesday, February 16, 2021|
|Last Day to Drop Without Notation on Permanent Record||Sunday, February 28, 2021|
|Spring Recess (Faculty and students)||Saturday – Friday, April 10-16, 2021|
|Last Day to Drop with a “W” (Full Semester Courses)||Friday, May 14, 2021|
|Ends||Friday, June 11, 2021|
For more information: https://www.elcamino.edu/academics/calendar.aspx
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact your school counselor.
Da Vinci Schools School Counselors