Please see this letter with detailed information about POLs, which is especially important for 9th grade parents and parents new to DVC!
Some POL Basics
Can I see my student’s POLs? Yes, we would love for you to attend!
How do I know when my student’s POLs are? The easiest way is to ask them! You can also use the links below to find the POL sign-ups for each grade level. 9th and 10th have two separate POLs.
What do I need to do if I want to come? Please email the teacher representative for your grade that you are coming, that way they can make sure your student’s POL occurs as close to the scheduled time as possible.
- 9th-grade rosters can be found here. Make sure to check all the tabs, 9th graders have two POLs. If you plan on coming to watch your 9th-grade student’s POL, please email David or Kristina.
- 10th-grade rosters can be found here. Make sure to check all the tabs, 10th graders have two POLs. If you plan on coming to watch your 10th-grade student’s POL, please email Donald.
- 11th and 12th-grade rosters can be found here. Make sure to click on the tab at the bottom for the grade level you want. If you plan on coming to watch your 11th-grade student’s POL, please email Sarah. If you plan on coming to watch your 12th-grade student’s POL, please email Andy.
What is my student’s schedule during POLs? Dec 12th through the 19th are minimum day schedules, with students attending one of two sessions each day, either 8-12 (with lunch at 11:30) or 12-4 (lunch from 12-12:30 for afternoon POLs). It is very important for attendance purposes and school funding that students attend either the morning or afternoon POL session, every day, even if they don’t have a POL that day. On days that students do not have a POL, they will be studying for their POL, Studying for Finals, etc. All students need to come to school every day!
WEEK 17 BELL SCHEDULE
Week 18 BELL SCHEDULE
SPORTS: Please visit, https://www.davincischools.org/events/wiseburn-da-vinci-athletics-calendar/ for upcoming games
ON THE HORIZON
- 12/12th-19th: POL’s Begin Minimum Days
- 12/20: Last Day of Semester
- 12/21: No School
- Monday, January 14th: First day of 2nd Semester
Check out these awesome pictures from the Friendship Club Meeting on Friday (thanks Tiffany!). Students embraced the holiday spirit by wearing their holiday gear and decorating cookies!