9th & 10th Grade Students,
The Riordan Programs’ Saturday Business Institute will be accepting applications for their program. SBI provides first-year high school students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and begin to navigate the college application process.
The program includes
- Four Saturday sessions at the school site
- A College Field Trip to UCLA
- College Action Plan and financial aid counseling
- Professional development workshops, including essay writing, resume writing, interviewing techniques, public speaking
- Career exploration workshops
We encourage all our Freshmen and Sophomores to take advantage of this great opportunity and get to learn what Riordan Business Institute has to offer.
Applications are available in the Counseling Office and are due on Wednesday, October 16th, please return completed application to your counselor in the counseling office. Space is limited!
Click here for more information and the application: SBI