Once again, we are very excited to hold DVC’s Grad Night this Sunday! Please see below for some helpful responses to FAQs.
When & where is Grad Night?
- Sunday, May 23rd from 7:00-11:00 at the Da Vinci West Plaza (the “Backyard”).
How much are tickets?
- $25, cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Da Vinci Schools Fund.
- Tickets are only available for purchase from 12:00-2:00 on Friday, May 21st.
What is required to attend?
- Students will be required to take a COVID test within 72 hours of their event date. We are offering on-site covid tests on Friday May 21st from 12:00-2:00 on campus. You can register here.
- Students may also submit their own negative covid tests that are within 72 hours of the event date to ticket sales.
- Students who have proof of full vaccination (2 weeks from last shot) may bring that in lieu of testing.
- All students must wear masks for the entirety of the event.
What activities will be offered?
- Lots of fun games! We have contracted with an event planning company to provide a variety of arcade games, tabletop games, competitive events, and other games. We want students to have a relaxed and fun evening with their peers. There will be a DJ and music as students are playing.
Will there be food and drink?
- We will have water and light snacks. We recommend that you eat before the event! No outside food or water will be allowed in.
What should students wear?
- Festive attire! By festive we mean that all levels of dress are welcome, from formal to casual. We just want you there!
Will there be a photographer?
- Yes, and we will have photos available for purchase.
Will there be a DJ and/or dancing?
- There will be a DJ! However, health guidelines do not permit us to have a dance floor.
What time do students need to be there by?
- Doors open at 7pm. Please make sure you arrive before 8pm.
Are students allowed to leave early?
- No, we are responsible for students until 11pm. But why would you want to leave this amazing event?
Can I bring a date/guest?
- Yes, but only other students from the senior class at DVC.