SUMMER INTERNSHIP UPDATE
Hi Da Vinci Students and Families,
Thank you for your patience as we’ve been exploring summer internship options in light of Covid-19. There will still be options for students to gain career training and experience! Please see below and keep an eye out for application updates/timelines.
Summer Career Development Options:
(Students will receive 5 summer school credits for any of these options)
- Internship through the LA Chamber of Commerce Bixel Exchange LA Tech Talent Pipeline: Apply for an internship through this incredible program by June 26th. They have internship positions (paid and unpaid) at companies like Snapchat, Fox Sports West, and Boingo Wireless. Find out more information HERE.
- Virtual consulting internship (project consultancy): Work with a team of other Da Vinci students and corporate mentors on several real projects for real companies. More application details will be released soon. The project consultancies will run from July 6th-August 14th and be 5-10 hours/week of work.
- Outside internship: Do you already have an internship secured? Let Natasha know so she can make sure you earn summer school credit for it!
- Open to all grade levels, but students are expected to communicate with industry partners and Natasha independent of parents/guardian. Students are expected to communicate promptly and professionally via email.
- All students applying for project consultancies or Bixel Exchange internships must have an up-to-date, error-free resume.
- Application review will include a historical grades review
Questions or Concerns?
Reach out to Natasha Morrison, Dir. of Real World Learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org