Welcome to the 2022-23 school year! We are excited to have you as a part of the Da Vinci Schools community and are looking forward to a great year together.We view your mental health and well-being as a priority for your success at this school. In support of this, we have invested in several resources that you can access whenever you need help. Remember, you are not alone and it is a true act of bravery and strength to seek help. We encourage you to visit the on-campus resources, and save the community resources so you can easily find them if you or someone you know needs help. On campus:
- You can access help by visiting the counselors’ office.
- By signing up for support with a counselor.
- You can email your counselor.
In our community:
Da Vinci Schools has partnered with Care Solace to support our community’s mental health.If you or a family member is looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace can quickly find treatment options matched to your needs, regardless of the circumstance. Care Solace’s care navigation services are confidential and complimentary to Da Vinci Schools’s students, staff, and their families. Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/davincischools and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
In an emergency:
- Call 911 or and request a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) response
- Go to the closest emergency room for support
- Call the National Suicide Prevention & Crisis Lifeline at 988 or chat at 988lifeline.org
- Text “Hello” or “Home” to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386