El Camino College’s Priority Registration and South Bay Promise Application Deadline is quickly approaching. To complete the Path to Enroll and receive priority registration, new students must attend a new student orientation, complete a math and English Placement survey, and meet with a counselor to create an educational plan by April 30, 2022.
How to Complete the Path to Enroll:
1. Attend a virtual New Student Orientation – Orientations are held bi-weekly and are offered on our campus and virtually. Students will be given a chance to have a group counseling session following this session. Students can use the link below to register: https://elcamino.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UweTdYzaoTqRvw
2. Attend El Camino Day –You will have an opportunity to complete the Assessment Survey, New Student Orientation, and meet with a counselor all in one day. This event will be held on Saturday, April 23rd. Space is limited to only 50 students please encourage your students to register using the following link: https://elcamino.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6YEx8zxg9SpbMI6
- The priority deadline for South Bay Promise Application by April 30th.
- The South Bay Promise offers an affordable pathway directly from high school to college. Students enrolled as first-time, full-time students will have their first and second-year fees waived. Additional services and counseling will be offered to students enrolled in the South Bay Promise.
- The final Deadline to apply for South Bay Promise is July 14th
- The support program applications are now open. Links to these support programs can be found on the South Bay Promise website.
- The priority deadline for the Honors Transfer Program (HTP) is this Friday, April 22nd.
- Summer registration begins the week of May 16th
- Fall Registration begins the week of May 23rd
- We’re still hiring Ambassadors for the 2022-2023 year. This is a paid position ($15.50 an hour). The deadline to apply is April 20th at 11:59pm.
College and Career Counselor